• Designing, developing and maintaining P1M1’s software framework and customer deployed products.
•Integrating customer data into P1M1’s Data Science DB (using ETL operations).
• Providing excellent documentation regarding software design and operation.
• Contributing to design and code reviews, helping out other team members.
• Travel (if needed) to customer or partner sites for integration, training and correcting field/customer issues.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in software development preferred with preferably a large and distributed team of engineers.
• Bachelor and/or Masters Degree in Engineering (preferably Computer).
• Excellent software development skills with good understanding of data structures, algorithms, design patterns, SOLID principles and object oriented programming concepts.
• Proficiency in C# and ASP.NET and willingness to learn new languages/frameworks when needed.
• Have solid experience working with relational databases (especially MSSQL and PostGRES).
• Familiarity with unit testing frameworks such as NUnit.
• Familiarity with Source Control (i.e. GIT) and Issue Tracker (i.e. JIRA) systems and Development IDEs (i.e. Visual Studio) and CI/CD (Jenkins).
• Previous development with microservices architecture is a big plus.
• Eagerness to finish tasks and contribute to team work by helping out team members.
• Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
Technologies We Use
• MSSQL, PostgreSQL and PostGIS, MongoDB, Elastic
• ASP.Net MVC, ASP.Net Web Api, .Net Core
• Entity Framework, NHibernate, Entity Framework Core
• Autofac, NUnit, XUnit, NLog
• ReactJS, Redux, AngularJS, Leaflet, JQuery, Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, Bootstrap, Sass
• RabbitMQ and Akka.Net
• GIT, Jenkins CI, Octopus Deploy
• Azure, Docker